Saturday, November 28, 2009

Another reminder

Yesterday one of Gods sweet little angels returned home to be with him. Since becoming a heart mommy I have watched as other families have had to say goodbye for a time to their little angels. It is heartbreaking to me. I try not to ask "why?" I know that these little spirits were sent here for just a moment so that we could experience Heaven on earth. These are Celestial beings and are home and safe from the cares of this world. The passing of these little babies is a reminder to me of the precious blessing that is my son. I am so grateful for him and for the gift that he is to me and my family. I get very frustrated with myself that I need this reminder to enjoy life, every moment, but I still do need to be reminded. It is hard to try and find the balance of enjoying lifes moments and keeping life in order. So today I will choose to enjoy life while trying to keep it in order.
.

1 comments:

ang said...

Oh Hilary, I hadn't heard. Was it someone from Primary's? I know exactly how you feel. Lately I think about our donor family almost constantly and wonder how they'll be this holiday season, the first without their little one. I've thought and thought about it, and honestly I don't know why our boys are here and so many little sweethearts have gone home. I don't think we're meant to understand all things in this life, but to be greatful for the time we have together and cherish our memories of yesterday. Keep smiling. You are a wonderful mommy and friend. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ü