Monday, July 20, 2009

First time home owner!


Well we are really doing it. Ryan and I are buying a new home. We are super excited! The home is in Bountiful so we will be still be close to family. There is still a lot to get done but we are hopeful everything will go smoothly. I was curious if anyone out there in the blogging world knows anything about first time home owner grants. I have been searching on the internet, its a little overwhelming. So if anyone has any information, advice I would love it.

7 comments:

Kevin and Amber said...

Holy Crap!! That's so fun. Where is it?

Katie and Tyler said...

Hi Hilary! It's me Katie(Butler) congrats on your house...very cute.

Natalie said...

YEA! You become a different woman when you own your own walls. Very exciting!
I was looking for Monday's movie quote.

Callgirl said...

So cute!!! I am so excited for you.

Juliann said...

Okay seriously...just several days ago you were saying that you weren't going to get a house anytime soon!! You crazy girl. Looks like a cute house, though! Excited for you guys!

Leslie Jordan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. It's cute! The only thing I am familiar with is the $8000 tax credit program for first-time home buyers. That's what we used to get into our home. Here's a link. http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=204671,00.html
I think you would qualify. You have to purchase/close on the home in 2009. Love you. So excited. Keep us posted.

Erin said...

What a cute house! I'm so excited for you! I was going to tell you about the $8000 tax credit but it looks like someone else beat me to it! Congrats!