Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday night and the moon is out.......

My blog was defiantly in need of a face lift. So instead of preparing my Sunday School lesson for church tomorrow I will update my blog.
My sis-in-law is doing better. She is out of the ICU and now on the floor. She should be coming home sometime next week. It has been pretty nasty stuff. My little Mady was super sick for several days but is finally feeling better. So far no one else has gotten what she had. I did however wake us this morning with a little bit of pink eye-unclean-hopefully that doesn't transfer to my babies.
I officially started packing today. I started in the Attic where all of our storage is. It is so stinking hot up there I thought I was going to die, but I got that part out of the way. Our home inspection was last Thursday and everything went well. The house needs a new water heater and dish washer and the seller is taking care of that, so that's good news. We are so excited. We are going to be so house poor. I don't think we will be going on another cruise anytime soon. That is ok!
We have Daxton's cardiology appointment this Thursday. It has been a month and I am going crazy. The Transplant team is my comfort blanket. Daxton is doing great so I am not too concerned heart wise it is just nice to know everything is still ticking away the way it is supposed too. Daxton finally popped out his top tooth. He was very miserable for about a week. I was getting a little worried but after that white little mama showed herself life was good again.
Now I'm off to give Daxton's one am meds alittle early, shhh don't tell anyone.

p.s. Movie quote for monday was Dumb and Dumber. Seriously one of the best movies ever. That might be a stretch but it is pretty dang hilarious. "Samsonite....I was way off."

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Yea for new houses! I'm glad things are going smoothly. Your new house looks like it's full of personality--sassy, red, and darling--just like you. Perfect!

Leslie Jordan said...

I'm so excited about your house. Do you know when you will be closing? Please post/send pictures soon. Add your new address. Very exciting. So happy to hear that Daxton is doing so well. What a miracle he is! Amazing. We both still miss you like crazy. You're never far from my thoughts. Love you.

Megan Wolf said...

Thanks SO much for your love and prayers to get me through the past week! Its so nice to finally be at home! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! Love you guys TONS!