Monday, July 20, 2009

Swine Flu and Monday Movie Madness

My sister-in-law is in the ICU at intermoutain medical center with the swine flu. She is in pretty bad shape. They can't get her oxygen sats up so they might have to put her on a ventilator. Her husband has it also. We were over there on Saturday and now Mady is not feeling good. I took her to the doctor and he put all of us on tamiflu just as a precaution. Please send some prayers her way. It is pretty scary stuff.

Movie quote "We're really doing it Harry!"
(this should be an easy one)

5 comments:

One Happy Heart Family said...

Sorry about the family, darn that swine flu!!! Prayers headed your way!
My guess it Dumb and Dumber? I am not a real movie watcher only horror flix, but thats my guess?

Family Scads said...

So sorry about your sister! How scary. Even if Beckham was healthy enough to visit Utah this year, we still would not because of the high amounts of Swine Flu. Utah has been hit really bad. I will keep your sister and her family in my prayers and cross my fingers that your family does not get it.

Love your quote. Dumb and dumber is one of my favorite movies!
-Kim

Ivannape said...

Hey Hill, I Hope you guys are ok and Megan will get better soon. Congrats on buying a house I hope everyhting works out for that. Hey I had an idea if you wanted to still do a small tree just an idea is " A dream is a Wish your Heart Makes " Which is Disney so I was thinking we could do it was disney stuff and make it all magical, Just an Idea hope to talk to you soon and hope everyone is well take care luv-aprilee

Juliann said...

Dumb and Dumber all the way!!

Definitely will keep you guys in our prayers...keep me posted.

Natalie said...

DUMB AND DUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry about your sister. I had no idea she was that sick. Mady will be fine.