Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pink eye, yucky

I have had a terrible case of pink eye. I have been trying so hard not to give it to the kids. I finally broke down today and called in for a prescription. I am one to just let it run its course but I have had it. I was looking up home remedies for it. One was to put lemon juice in your eye, ouch! Another was to put breast milk in the eye, no thank you. I did try to put contact solution in the eye and that did not work. So I will now use the eyedrops.
So while I have been under the weather I have been on a movie kick. So the quote this week is from these movies(hint). The quote I wanted to give Ryan said was way to easy so here it is. "Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Do not be too eager to deal out death and judgement. Even the wise cannot see all ends"
Good luck

5 comments:

Leslie Jordan said...

Sorry to hear that you have pink eye! It's never any fun. Hope you feel better soon.

As for the movie . . . it's one of the Lord of the Rings movies - right? I don't know which one. I think your little movie line postings are so hilarious. You crack me up. I did one on my blog - just for you. I'm sure you know it, but I thought I would post it anyway. :-)

Love you.

Natalie said...

NO CLUE!

I once heard someone say that "out of all infections, pink eye is their favorite"... who says that???? HAhahahahaha

Cullen said...

Sorry to hear about the pink eye. Glad you got some drops from the doc.

Movie quote is from the Fellowship of the Rings. Gandalf and Frodo are sitting in the Mines of Moria, trying to decide which of the three doors to take . . . and they start talking about Gollum. Frodo wishes that Bilbo had killed him . . . and Gandalf delivers the line.

Great movie!

One Happy Heart Family said...

OH sorry about the pink eye. No one likes that. I heard also the breastmilk thing. Weird stuff that works for things? Stumped me on the movie! Maybe next week? REHOO! REHOO! Ha I had to put that, It's my funny little password that lets me comment on your blog, they come up with the weirdest words :)

Orley said...

Pink eye!? Have Maddie cry and she will get red eye, then, you punch Ryan in the eye and he will have a black eye. Take a pic and post it as the Rainbow Eye Family!

Fellowship of the rings BTW.