Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Floor again

We were sent to the floor at about one o'clock. He is doing a lot better. He smiling at all the nurses, he is such a little flirt. He still has the chest tube in but hopefully that will come out tomorrow. He is at full feeds right now. I am not sure what the plan for that is tomorrow. Besides that things with Daxton are going well.

My uncles viewing was tonight. This has been so very hard for me and my family. He was a wonderful Uncle. I am going to miss him so very much. Tomorrow is the funeral. My head hurts from crying. What a week! Please keep my family in your prayers and all the little heart babies. There truly are so many that are in need of prayers. Thank you so much. Much love, Hilary

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Yay for the floor!! It is always a good sign when your headed to the floor. I am sorry you had to be re-admitted.

You guys waited for 3 months? Mia was born July 8th- and I feel like we have been waiting for YEARS! How did you make it?

He is super cute! we just got our first smile out of her- but now she is re-intubated. :-(

Hopefully you are home in a day or two :-)