Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No Rejection!!!

Holy moly, I can't believe it. I am just so happy and relieved. He is doing a lot better after having all of that drained. His breathing is better and his heartrate is down. So now we try and figure out what it is. They are assuming that it is feeding related. So we are now starting very slowly on feeds he has only 10 cc/ml an hour. And we will slowly work up to full feeds. They will be sending us up to the floor tomorrow. We are just so grateful that it is not rejection. Thank you all so very much for your prayers, I feel humbled that so many people love and care for my son and my little family. Thank you. Much love, Hilary

5 comments:

Aimee Hardy said...

What a HUGE relief. So happy for the good news. We've been thinking about you all day. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

Mindi said...

Hooray! We're cheering for you that all will resolve itself and you will be home again soon. Thank goodness for those divinely-timed appointments.

Love,
Mindi and McKay

Anonymous said...

I am so relieved and happy for you. The feeding thing can cause so many strange things to happen, most of which are very simple to fix. What a blessing you have received because of your faith.
I love you,
Grandma Ann (Alexander Douglas Stewart-HLHS-Transplant)

Hollie said...

I am so grateful!! You've been in my thoughts and prayers all day. I hope you will only need to be on the floor for a short time before you get to go home again. I miss you and hope that things continue to improve!
Hugs,
Hollie

Christina said...

Yea for no rejection! Thinking of you guys...

hugs & prayers,
Christina
Jacob's momma